- You are responsible for your use of the Services.
- You should agree to the terms of service of Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, Google Docs, springpad, Catch, simplenote and Dropbox for any content you post to them.
- We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
- The content of this Services is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Services is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Services meet your specific requirements.
- This Services contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this Services which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Services.
- Unauthorized use of this Services may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this Services may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Services from another website or document without KazuyaYokoyama.com’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Services and any dispute arising out of such use of the Services is subject to the laws of the United States of America and Japan.
This document was last updated on April 13, 2012